Chandler Dining, UK HealthCare’s new state-of-the-art dining experience, opened its doors to the public on Monday.
Our new dining space is unlike any hospital cafeteria you’ve seen before, and we want you to stop by to enjoy the tasty meal options our chefs are creating. Chandler Dining is open not only to patients, families and staff, but to the public as well. Stop by and enjoy a great meal!
Located on the first floor concourse of Chandler Hospital Pavilion A, Chandler Dining is open 22 hours a day, featuring nine food stations, eight checkout lines and several other unique features.
- Italian Tratttoria (pizza, pasta, flatbread)
- Deli (freshly carved meats)
- Chef Table (exhibition station)
- Traditions (traditional home-cooked meals)
- Chop Chop (made-to-order signature salads)
- Salad/Soup Bar
- Southwestern Grill (hamburgers, grilled cheese, French fries, chicken, fish)
- Starbucks Coffee
- Stone hearth oven
- Chef Table (featuring five interchangeable cooking display units)
- Teaching kitchen
- Global menu offerings
- Healthy and sustainable initiatives
- Specialty made-to-order coffee drinks and smoothies
- Menus on digital screens
- Fresh carved meats at deli
- Local artwork in the dining area
- Water container filling station in the dining area
Chandler Dining hours of operation:
- Breakfast: 6-10 a.m.
- Closed: 10-11 a.m.
- Lunch: 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Light lunch: 2-4 p.m.
- Dinner: 4-7 p.m.
- Late night: 7 p.m. to 5 a.m.
Check out the video below to see our chefs in action and learn more about the Chandler Dining experience.