A new and much-requested service has been added to the My UKHealthCare patient portal: online bill payment.
To access online bill payment, simply log in to your portal account and choose “My Account” in the top right menu and then choose “Billing.”
The My UKHealthCare patient portal is a convenient, secure way for patients to connect with UK HealthCare through self-service online tools.
Don’t yet have a portal account? Be sure to provide an accurate email address at your next appointment. You can also request an account at myukhealthcare.org. Note that it may take up to three days after request for your portal account to be set up. Other portal benefits include:
- Send a secure email message to your care team.
- Request prescription renewals when it’s convenient for you, not just when our offices are open.
- Request, cancel or reschedule appointments.
- Pay your bill online.
- View lab test results, radiology reports and office visit summaries.
- Get health maintenance reminders.
- View your immunization record and allergies.
- See your healthcare provider’s notes from your clinic visits and discharge summaries for hospital stays.
- View your hospital discharge instructions.
If you have questions about the medical information contained in your portal, please send a message to your care team via the portal’s messaging system. You may also call the appropriate clinic. For assistance with portal functionality, call 859-218-6221 or 844-820-7344 daily 9 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Learn more about the My UKHealthCare patient portal and request an account online.
- Sign up for our weekly HealthMatters e-newsletter for the latest health and wellness information from UK HealthCare.